Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The week in review 5-2-10 to 5-11-10

Umm.. oh yes, Last monday was gaming at Joe muggs per usual. I played "for sale" and... something else i don't remember.

Tuesday was art class at Daniel Day Gallery
wherein I made a lovely, abstract painting.

Wed was Games at New York Pizza in Homewood. I had the park avenue pizza with extra gorgonzola (don't order that unless you really mean it) and we played chinatown and... something else.

Thursday was interesting but everyone who knows me is tired of hearing me whine about it :).

Friday we actually hung out at the house and I worked on a custom jewelry piece for someone.

Saturday and Sunday we spent with my parents and mother-in-law in huntsville and had a great time. We even squeezed in some gamingwith friends. We played catacombs, dixit and corsari.

Monday again was gaming at Joe muggs. I played agricola and catacombs again. Chrisbroke the shrink wrap on our copy of mystery express. I had a fantabulous caramel brownie.

It's tuesday morning and I have done laundry, played DDR with handweights andam about to finish getting ready for work. See you next week.

1 comment:

StaC said...

sounds like a pretty decent week! I was at an art camp all week in GA...not a lot of game time :)

StaC
http://www.keyedup.etsy.com