Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week in review 5-18 to 5-23-10

Tues - Dinner With a friend and art class at daniel day!
Wed - housecleaning. bleh. Although, the peanut butter and local honey sammich was almost worth coming home instead of gaming.
Thurs through Sunday - ATLANTA GAME FEST! I played so many games, got so little sleep, met so many nice people and had so much fun it's not even fathomable. I played about 21 games (some of them more than once), 13 or so of which were completely new to me. Played so many I couldn't possibly go into details without this being a 15 page post, but my personal favorites of the weekend were Havana, Cyclades, Golden City, Hansa Teutonica, and, of course, Catacombs and Space Alert.
Also, we got to play a couple of prototypes by the creator of Arkham Horror, AND he was so gracious as to sign the copy of Arkham horror that we bought this weekend.
Oh, and I didn't mention the Thai food. It was so good, we went there twice in one weekend! They even gave hubby complimentary ice cream when the food was so hot it burned his mouth.

No comments: