Monday, May 17, 2010

week 5-11-2010 to 5-17-2010

Ummsss...
-I don't remember how the rest of last Tuesday went, so i guess it was fine.
-Wed was games at new york pizza again. We played lots of dominion alchemy and then decided we were exhausted and came home early
-Thursday um, I don't know. It was a busy week.
-Friday we rested briefly.
-Saturday we helped our friend Joe move and got free Baha Burger out of the deal.
-Sunday was ArtyParty (a fundraiser for the ASO I work at) ! Chris stayed home because he strained his back while moving. I went and did my best to help make sense of the chaos. It was great fun, there was birthday cake and sweet potato fries and even a chocolate fountain! and, oh, art. Including some art made by me! The art was awesome and there were sooo may people! We raised a lot of money.
-Today is monday and i missed a Dr's appt, worked, and played some SPACE ALERT (in a coffee shop with a blender going off periodically)

No comments: