Monday, March 31, 2008

oh yeah i forgot to mention the uhh... car thing.

Friday (mar 28), I had a car wreck. "What happened?" you ask. "I'm an idiot and I was on the phone and I stopped at a stop sign to pull across a street with no stop sign and I swear I looked, but I ran right into someone in the farthest lane and smacked my car into hers good enough that the front bumper was a good 8 inches separated from the car and there was some manner of fluid leaking from the right front area of the car." I'm not as much an idiot for talking on the phone because it impairs me (I personally have never noticed a problem although data suggests that talking on the phone is as bad as driving drunk), but because if I am on the phone and I am in an accident, there is no way for me to prove that it wasn't me being on the phone that caused the problem.

So anyways, my neck was sore Friday and Saturday, but it's fine now, and the car is reportedly reparable, so everything will be okay. Although, I don't know if my diet is ever going to be fixable. I've had too much fun with all my old bad eating habits such as multiple large desserts per day, snacking on junk just because the food is there, etc. I probably gained 3-5 pounds since Friday. Oh well... it will all be okay somehow. :)

No comments: