Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Events 8-15-10 to 8-31-10

Um, it's all kind of a blur but here's what I can remember:
On Fri 8-20-10 we left for Chattanooga to attend Gamefest South and play lots of games. You can read more about it at Meepletown.com. While we were there, we consumed some of the best food known to man. Of special note is the cake at City Cafe Diner: they have about 70+ different varieties that they make and about 30-40 on hand any given day and they're amazing (we had midnight craving and seven sins). We came back Sun 8-22-10 tired and happy.

Tues 8-24-10 was art class.



Saturday 8-28-10 we got to see our friends Amy and Allen. I knew allen could cook, but the dinner he made was beyond my expctations... soooooo tasty.
Sunday 8-29-10 we played ping pong in the morning and had some of our gaming friends over to play Space Alert in the evening.

Today I was off work for some "me" time and got my hair trimmed and re-colored by my friend Zaque. Still love the haircut, REALLY LOVE the new color!


Other than that, today I ran errands and Chris and I wrapped up the day with board games and TV.

No comments: