Saturday, June 12, 2010

week? in review 5-31-10 to 6-12-10

Monday 5-31-10, I played through the ages for a second time and am now absolutely hooked.
Weds We played Race For the galaxy, which i am finally starting to understand
Saturday 6/5/10 I went to Aveda Institute and got my hair done by my good friend, Zaque.
Before:



After:



It's a much more subtle, elegant, cut and color than before and it took my eyes a minute to adjust to not having crazy magic marker technicolors and sharp angles, but I really love it and it works really well with my natural wash-n-go hair with minimal styling (which is good because I never style it anyways).

Saturday we also played arkham horror and won!

I had waffles made by our friend Joe and a donut for lunch that day. Best lunch EVAR!

Sunday we played ping pong.

Monday I had to help with monday night bingo as Karen knew we were going to be packed this week because it's a part of 10 days of pride, our yearly pride celebration here in Birmingham. Even though I was exhausted and left right after I was released, it looked really cool, and check-in apparently went very smoothly, so, mission accomplished!
Okay so I was exhausted, but not so exhausted I couldn't stop for a Nutella and burnt marshmallow milkshake at Flip and then drop by Joe Muggs for a game of Citadels.

Weds We played Agricola at a mall and I was thrilled as this is a personal favorite and it was Christian's first play through.
Friday Chris made tasty tasty steaks for dinner.
It is Saturday 6-12-10 at about 9:30 in the morning and I have no idea what the plan for the day is but there's a roller derby bout tonight, Pride parade downtown tonight, and tons of other events going on in the city.

I'll see you in a week or so and let you know what we did and how it was ;)

No comments: